เครื่องทำความสะอาดตะกรันในท่อบอยเลอร์น้ำ : PTC-4X
Electric Tube Cleaners are environment friendly, compact and easily maneuverable units used to clean straight and curved tubes in heat exchangers, condensers, boilers and other tubular apparatus. They work by attaching a cleaning tool (to be determined on type of deposit to be cleaned) to a flexible shaft. The Electric Tube Cleaner provides rotary motion to the flexible shaft which rotates the cleaning tool inside the tube. If needed water passes through the flexible shaft to aid in flushing out of the deposits. All Electric Tube Cleaners are supplied with forward direction foot switch. Dual direction foot switches are available on request.
- Water flushes through the shaft and helps remove deposits from tube.
- Forward direction foot switch enables operator to concentrate on cleaning operation without worrying about cleaner.
- Flexible shaft can be easily disconnected.
- Stainless steel cover for use in the harshest environments.
- Easy interchangeability of various shafts and accessories for maximum versatility.
- Large wheels for easy transportation.
- Water consumption can be regulated as needed.